Friday, December 11, 2009

INTRODUCTION OF MINE TO THIS NEW BLOG WORLD

Hi to all, being a new to this blog world..i m bit scard to write anything and publish..bt as they say "dar ke aage jeet hai"..i m proceeding with my thoughts.... youknow i have been reading my friend's beautiful posts for a long time. but never got so interested till yesterday where i was hit by a blog bug. There i thought to give it a try. next what came in my mind was, 'what to write on'. I scratched my head and at last asked my dear hubby to give the topic. He said blindly to write on "roses". Hmmmmm.... i thought a little that its a nice topic but so limited to write on. But soon realised if one opens one mind, one can find that there's so much to think, explore, assume and amuse onself. So i proceeded towards my starting line of Blog Race. I wish i succeed in my Blogging responsilbly.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely initiative and I'm sure you will love being a part of this blog world...happy writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great initiative..love to read your blogs..really enjoy reading them ...darr ke aage to jeet hoti hi hai.....all d best.

    ReplyDelete